Creating a Dream Catcher Part C
Making water ripple effect
- Adding the Wolf
- Stylizing the Frame
- Stringing the Catching Net
- Enlarging the Canvas
- Decorating the Ring
Create a new layer 3
2. Select the ellipse shape tool. Set the
foreground color by clicking the foreground color and deselecting web safe
colors, enter EBEBC6 in the Hex Box of the color palette.
Make sure your Rulers are showing in Pixels. (vie Show Rulers) Draw a circle that is nearly the full canvas.
color: . Start at 25X25 and drag to 475 X 475 holding the shift key
4. Make sure nothing is selected. To do this click Se;ect =>
Deselect. Right click on the shapes layer and select rasterize shape
5. Select the oval marquee. Start a selection at 50X50 and hold down the
shift to 450 X450.
6. Hit the backspace key. This will leave a uniform ring.
Click Select=>inverse. Click on layer 2 Using the move tool re-center
layer 2 inside the ring.
7. Using the Magic Wand tool
, click in the area outside the ring on Shape 1
layer. Choose the menu Select=>Inverse.
8. Highlight layer 2. Click the MASK
button from the layer panel on the bottom.